Benchtop homogenizer - Model Polytron® PT 4000 KINEMATICA
The PT4000 will provide much higher aggregate tip speeds due to its higher speed of up to 40,000 rpm. This higher tip speed will provide even smaller droplet or particle sizes for already proven applications and provides a means to produce nano particles. The motor, which is a brushless, wear-free (3-phase) high-frequency motor, has a low noise level at maximum speed making it ideal for use in a crowded lab. A variety of aggregates of styles and diameters are available to provide optimum particle size reduction when using this drive. There are many different styles of aggregates available from 3mm in diameter for volumes down to 0.01 mL to 25mm for volumes up to 2500mLs.
• Brushless 500 Watt, 3-phase motor with speed from 500 to 40,000 rpm controlled with a frequency converter connected to 230 volts.
• Motor provides sufficient power and high speed necessary for efficient particle size reduction
• Aggregate tip speeds up to 40 m/s produce the finest particles possible
• Soft start prevents splashing of homogenate from sample vessel
• Thermal fuse for overload protection.
• Speed remains constant even when solution viscosity changes
• Aggregate replacement using one-handed quickrelease coupling
• Insulated motor housing keeps motor noise to a safe, approved level
• Various models of dispersing aggregates which are Easy-to-Clean and designed for many different applications